The cavalryman December
- December was stationed in Ruffenhofen as a cavalry soldier. We know this because a piece of his helmet was found with his name stamped on it. Unfortunately, we do not know any more about December. In the LIMESEUM, the life December talks about is fictional - but it could easily describe a real soldier's daily life. -> Videoclip
- As a cavalry soldier, December had many duties, such as training with the horses, practicing drills, taking part in military exercises, and also standing sentry. In the fort, he didn't live with his family, but rather with his comrades and their horses. -> Videoclip
- In the fort, he didn't live with his family, but rather with his comrades and their horses. --> Videoclip
- After 25 years, December retired with honours from the military and thus was able to become a Roman citizen. His family was also granted citizenship and from then on December lived with his family in the vicus. --> Videoclip
- He renovated his father-in-law's workshop and earned his living as a bronze founder. --> Videoclip
- December's family owned a small cemetery plot at the outskirts of the Ruffenhofen vicus. When he died, he was buried there.
His family was buried there, too. --> Videoclip