The LIMESEUM remains temporarily
closed due to high incidence.
If the incidence value is below 100 again and we are allowed to reopen, you will be informed here.
If the incidence value in the district of Ansbach is between 50 and 100
If the incidence value rises above 100, the LIMESEUM must unfortunately remain closed.
The current incidence values can be found at:
Our next special exhibition:
Myth of the Wolf
Public guided tours in LIMESEUM 2021 (start: 11:00 a.m.)
For public guided tours, € 1.50 plus admission to the museum must be paid at the museum box office.
Please note current information on when guided tours can take place again in 2021.
Public guided tours are planned on:
- 16.05. (hourly - Museum Day)
- 24.05. (Whit Monday)
- 06.06. (several times from 11.00 am, World Heritage Day)
- 11.09. (18.00, long museum night)
- 12.09. (Open Monument Day)
- 03.10. (German Unification Day)
- 12.12. (last public tour 2021)
Private guided tours of the LIMESEUM can be booked via our contact form.